Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Cary/Morrisville/Apex is locally owned and operated by William “Bill” Shook.
At SERVPRO we use the phrase, “Faster to Any Size Disaster” to describe what we do because a fast response and quality work is paramount to what we do as a company.
Bill takes this motto to heart and has created a culture at our local SERVPRO of responsiveness and dependability. We also emphasize the scope of our work, we respond to “any size disaster.” Whether large or small we have the skilled technicians ready to address your restoration needs.
Responsiveness and speed are important values to Bill because he realizes every customer is also a neighbor. At SERVPRO of Cary/Morrisville/Apex we are neighbors serving neighbors. We serve the greater Cary, Morrisville and Apex areas.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (919) 615-1160
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.