Flood Restoration Services Available in Raleigh
Storms can bring floodwater and storm damage. The professionals at SERVPRO are always on call to handle your water damage restoration needs.
SERVPRO Can Help With Water Damage Repairs in Raleigh
Now that it is getting closer to summertime, rainstorms are on their way. During May, it is possible to see a vicious thunderstorm that floods out your neighborhood and causes you to have to conduct water damage restoration procedures. If enough rain pours down in a short period, muddy waters could leak into your house from the ground.
Whenever our SERVPRO team conducts flood water removal in Raleigh, we know that there is a chance that the water is contaminated by harmful bacteria, parasites, viruses, or fungi. Therefore, we conduct our water removal services differently than if the source of the damage was clean water from burst pipes. If muddy water comes into your house from the ground, we consider it a category three scenario, and we can conduct one or all of the following operations depending upon the situation:
- Repair Leaking Roofs from Storms
- Ceiling Repairs from Water Damages
- Water Damage Restoration
- Flood Restoration
- Basement Flooding Cleanup
When dealing with category three or "black" water situations, we take several steps to reduce the spread of contamination, such as setting up containment chambers and using virucidal products.
If you ever notice water leaking into your house from the ground after a thunderstorm, call SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex at (919) 615-1160.
Have you Ever Needed Water Damage Repair in Raleigh?
You can rely upon the professionals of SERVPRO completely for fast and effective water cleanup.
SERVPRO Can Help With Cleaning up After a Sewer Backup in Raleigh
Raleigh, North Carolina, is the state's capital, known as the "City of Oaks." The town gets its nickname from the many oak trees that line the downtown part of the city.
The town itself has a population of close to half a million people, and it's part of the Research Triangle region that is home to around 2 million. The triangle encompasses Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham, which houses four large universities. North Carolina State University (NC State) is in Raleigh, Duke University, and North Carolina Central University are in Durham. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is also in the triangle.
Free Things to do in the Raleigh Area
Since the city was established in 1792, it offers a vast amount of history. Along with visiting museums and learning about history, there are the following fun things to do free of charge:
- Ann and Jim Goodnight Museum Park at North Carolina Museum of Art: In this park, people can walk, cycle, or jog on the many trails and pathways. The 164-acre park gives people the chance to traverse through natural areas and enjoy several commissioned works of art.
- African American Cultural Center: The center's main goal is to promote appreciation and awareness of everything African American. The center contains an African American Library where visitors can read materials on site. The center also has a Cultural art gallery where people can see the works of prominent African and African American artists.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at North Carolina State University: This plant collection is internationally recognized as one of the best tree and shrub collections. The garden contains over 6,000 different plant species from across the world. The nursery also includes several themed gardens where people can walk through and enjoy the extension plant collection.
- Buckhorn Disc Golf Course: This course was established in 2001, and now it is known as one of the most challenging disc golf courses in the area. The course will test the players' accuracy with many out-of-bounds areas, tight fairways, and water hazards on six holes.
- Bass Lake Park: This park is open year-round every day from 8 a.m. to sunset. The park features a hiking trail, free bank fishing, a wildlife observation platform, and the option to rent canoes and Jon boats.
SERVPRO Can Help You With Sewage Cleanup in Raleigh
Sometimes after age, the seals on a toilet will become worn, and water will leak into the toilet, causing the water to keep turning on to fill the bowl. If your toilet gets clogged and this occurs, you could wake up in the morning to a major mess that requires extensive water cleanup.
Luckily for you, SERVPRO has the industry's best equipment and a highly trained team that can conduct the following services:
- Emergency Services Water Damage
- Water Clean Up
- Water Removal Services
- Water Damage Repairs
- Basement Flooding Cleanup
- Sewage Cleanup
Whenever we conduct water damage remediation, we first check the source of the water. If the source is a backed-up toilet, we take extra precautions since the water most likely contains harmful bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
If you ever notice wet floors after your toilets clogs and leaks all night, call SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex at (919) 615-1160.
Cary Homeowners Can Call SERVPRO for Fire Restoration Services
Call our experts after you experience a fire disaster, we have the training your home needs after a fire occurs.
House Fire Clean-up Efforts in Cary are Easy and Effective with SERVPRO’s Help
Allowing a professional water and fire damage restoration crew into your home after a house fire is a decision you will not regret. When accidents happen, SERVPRO is ready to apply its specialized knowledge to reverse smoke damage and make the incident just a thing of the past. All you have to do is call our staff, readily available 24/7, and let us take charge of the fire restoration process.
Fire restoration in a Cary home may extend well beyond the point of ignition. Take, for instance, a kitchen fire, where the resulting soot spreads through the HVAC system reaching other rooms, and its smell permeates every surface in the home. It takes industry-grade cleaners and equipment to neutralize the odor and clean every item without damaging them. The SERVPRO staff understands these nuances and works diligently to achieve the best results while minimizing your loss. The average homeowner may not realize that fire-damaged homes usually require several cleaning methods to erase the fire’s impact. Two of the most basic techniques include-
- Mechanical- Usually involves agitation to loosen soil from each surface and make its removal easier.
- Chemical- This method involves cleaning substances to interact with the residue and eliminate it. Improper use of chemical solutions can damage the surface permanently and result in a total loss. SERVPRO staff works within the risks and benefits of each cleaning solution available to the team.
Do not underestimate the value of a knowledgeable fire restoration team like SERVPRO of South Cary/Apex. Call us at (919) 615-1160 and let us apply our expertise to your situation. We look forward to leaving your home “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO Partners with Businesses in Raleigh to Eliminate Mold
SERVPRO will get to the root of your mold problem and work to eliminate and prevent further growth. Call us today for assistance.
Raleigh Business Owners Can Rely on SERVPRO for Mold Inspection, Remediation, and Removal
Raleigh businesses and commercial buildings may have mold without anyone noticing. Once a mold inspection, discoloration in the ceiling, or an odd smell makes mold known, quick action is the most crucial step. Every minute mold is left unattended, the situation worsens. Mold can cause health effects in humans, and it is every business owner's responsibility to remediate the issue.
Raleigh mold remediation services are easily accessed by placing a call to SERVPRO at our 24-hour hotline and letting our certified mold specialists assess the situation and recommend a course of action. Every step we take, we do it with safety in mind and to mitigate your loss.
The significant steps recommended for mold remediation include-
- Containment- this step is essential in preventing the spread of mold to uncontaminated areas. We achieve that by installing barriers, typically in the form of plastic sheeting, and by introducing negative air pressure into the contained area.
- Mold removal- our cleaning methods will vary based on the surface we are cleaning but will most likely include the removal of porous material where mold can proliferate, as well as HEPA vacuuming and the use of abrasive cleaners.
- Drying- controlling excess humidity, and applying antimicrobial solutions are typically the last steps in the mold remediation process.
Raleigh business owners can count on SERVPRO of South Cary/Apex for its mold remediation needs. Call us at (919) 615-1160 and leave your business in our capable hands.
A House Fire Clean Up Job in Raleigh is Made Easier by a Team of Fire Restoration Technicians
You can depend on our SERVPRO teams to cleanup and restore your property and personal belongings after a fire takes place.
SERVPRO Helps Raleigh Homeowners Face Fire and Smoke Damage
Raleigh, the “City of Oaks,” is growing quickly and continues to be attractive to those wishing to live in the Research Triangle. Despite the prevalence of technology and innovation businesses, the city retains its historical nature in its homes and visible landmarks. Some of the challenges of older homes may include electrical issues that could spark a home fire and threaten the structure itself as well as your belongings.
In Raleigh, SERVPRO is ready to provide fire cleanup services to its residents, whether the home is new or old. The downtown area houses many historic buildings, including the City Market and the Fayetteville Street area, where financial institutions coexist with museums and government buildings. When water and fire damage happens in this sector, our team is aware that hardwood restoration and specialty drying services may be needed. The same can also be said for Inside the Beltline neighborhoods dating back before World War II.
The needs of Midtown Raleigh homes with fire and smoke damage may be very different given the new construction in this community. Just north of the beltline, buildings are more recent and boast more modern materials when compared to traditional downtown structures. In contrast, North Raleigh is a mix of established communities with the growth of newer subdivisions. Regardless of the age of a home, fire and smoke damage can be highly detrimental if left unattended. For the best protection, call a service like SERVPRO. Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and up-to-date in the fire restoration industry's latest techniques.
What Does Smoke Remediation Mean?
When our SERVPRO clients think of fire restoration, they do not always know what it involves. More often than not, the process includes water restoration services following firefighters' efforts to extinguish the flames. When you walk into your home and find sludge, wet flooring, and layers of soot on every surface, you may not know where to start, but our team has the expertise to guide you through it.
When we work at a fire-damaged home, we try to save your contents as much as possible. Generally speaking, restoration is less costly than replacing your things, and we rely on various methods to salvage them when we can.
Some of those methods include-
- Wet cleaning- This method uses water to clean the surface and may include potent cleaning agents depending on the item. In the process, we saturate the surface and remove heavy residue.
- Abrasive cleaning – As its name implies, the cleaners are abrasive and powerful. They are often applied with agitators and other mechanical devices to loosen up the residue and remove it. We make sure to pre-test each surface to ensure the cleaning agent won’t cause unnecessary damage.
- Spray and wipe- Light residue can be cleaned by spraying a cleaning solution and wiping it down with a clean wipe. This method helps us protect surfaces that could suffer under complete saturation and those where our technician needs to control the sprayed amount.
Whether you live in a historic home or a new development, you run the risk of fire and smoke damage in your home. Call SERVPRO of South Cary/Apex at (919) 615-1160 and let our expert staff work for you and your home when you need it most.
Water Mitigation Services Near Me in Raleigh?
Let SERVPRO remove the water from your Raleigh bathroom and prevent damage.
SERVPRO of Raleigh Is Here for Your Water Damage Remediation
An overflowing sink can cause many issues for your home and leave you in need of water mitigation services. Here at SERVPRO, we are water damage experts, and our team is filled with IICRC-certified technicians (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification.) Trust us to restore your home to its preloss state.
While an overflowing sink might not seem like such a big mess once the water is turned off, it would still be a good idea to contact SERVPRO for Raleigh water removal and drying. While a mop and towels might be tempting, water can:
- Seep between walls
- Wear away adhesive on vinyl floors and soak the baseboard below
- Pool underneath your vanity and cause mold growth
Ceiling leaks from burst pipes?
Here at SERVPRO, we are experts in water mitigation. Trust us to find hidden pockets of water in your bathroom and save you from future headaches. We can use advanced technological devices to:
- Set up air movers to circulate warm air
- Drill small holes in your wall by the baseboards and force warm air with the use of tubes connected to an air mover—injecti-dry to eliminate hard-to-reach moisture
- Set up dehumidifiers to condense airborne water vapor into a canister for disposal outside of your home
If water damage strikes your home, call us today. Dial (919) 615-1160 to work with SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex. We are available 24/7.
Where to Find Fire Damage Repair Companies?
Yes We can! Call SERVPRO for Raleigh Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration
SERVPRO can Repair the Fire Damage in Your Raleigh Home!
Going through a house fire is incredibly stressful, but many people never consider the aftermath until they're experiencing it. There are many issues a blaze can leave behind, and it can feel overwhelming to face all of them by yourself.
Here at SERVPRO, we can provide you with local Raleigh fire damage repair services. We specialize in remediating fire damage from the beginning to the end. Some of the after-effects of fire damage you might not consider could be:
- Smoke-damaged electronics and appliances
- Clothing that smells strongly of smoke
- Charred carpets and melted plastics
- Water damaged possessions from the extinguishing efforts
House Fire Clean Up
Fortunately, here at SERVPRO, our technicians are trained to handle every aspect of fire damage remediation. We can clean up soot and send washable smoke-ridden clothing to be cleaned in our facilities. Furthermore, we bring advanced equipment right to your door, designed to break up soot for easy removal. When the fire and smoke effects are pervasive our technicians can:
- Box up electronics for inspection
- Move furniture to our facility to be cleaned
- Store your possessions in a locked storage area while we remediate your home
- Dry water damaged items from the fire extinguishing efforts
We have your back during your most trying home-emergencies. Call (919) 615-1160 to speak with SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex today! We are ready to help you.
Where Can I Find Fast Groundwater Removal Services?
Call SERVPRO for stormwater removal and restoration for your Raleigh residence--"Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Can Quickly Provide You with Raleigh Groundwater Extraction Services!
Raleigh is the capital of North Carolina and was established in the early 1800s. It is known for the oak trees that line the heart of the city. As of 2019, the city is estimated to be home to almost 500,000 people.
Every capital city has a interesting history. Since Raleigh was established more than two-hundred years ago, it has quite a lot of past events. Some facts about this city include:
- Raleigh's official flag and seal both contain an oak tree
- North Carolina State University is in Raleigh
- The city was named after Walter Raleigh
- Raleigh is an early example of an attempt to plan cities
Things to See in Raleigh
Capital cities throughout the states draw in tourists from all over the world. Though there are thousands of things to do in Raleigh, the following list of places are particularly special:
- The Library of the Future, considered to be one of the most advanced libraries in the world
- Pullen Parks is one of the world's oldest amusement parts, established in 1887
- Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve is a family-friendly park filled with trails to explore
- The Juniper Level Botanic Gardens have over 27,000 different native plants and fauna for people to explore
Local Groundwater Removal Services:
Sometimes accidents happen, and a local might find themselves in need of Raleigh-based groundwater removal services. At SERVPRO, our technicians specialize in removing water damage of any kind. Picture a scenario where a severe storm ends up draining groundwater directly into your home, through the front door. Our technicians can help you by:
- Being Faster To Any Size Disaster
- Bringing advanced technological equipment to your location, designed for water mitigation
- Bringing house-made cleaning agents, designed to exterminate microbial growth
Groundwater is never safe to be around. For this reason, it is a good idea to get professional help if you're unsure of the extent of the flooding. Professionals have the training to handle black and grey water safely. Black water can contain:
- Biohazards, such as human waste and disposed of medical supplies
- Gas and other fuels
- Leeched chemicals
Here at SERVPRO, our technicians have protective equipment designed to keep us dry and away from the potentially harmful toxins in black water. Allow us to handle the groundwater on your property, so you do not have to worry about what is safe and what is not. Once inside your home, we can:
- Remove the groundwater with equipment such as extractors, wet/dry vacuums, and other drying devices
- Tear up any carpet that has been exposed to the black water and dispose of it through municipality garbage removal services
- Make flood cuts and remove sodden drywall, to help prevent microbial growth and to cut back on wasted materials
- Thoroughly clean your home with cleaning agents designed for the job
- Application of microbial agents
If your home requires flood mitigation services, call us today! Dial (919) 615-1160 to speak with SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex. Our technicians are happy to help you!
Is Mold Hiding in Your Raleigh Home?
Mold in your home is not healthy. Call the professionals of SERVPRO to give you the mold remediation services to have your home safe again.
SERVPRO can help you address mold damage in your Raleigh home
Homeowners should not let their guard down as far as mold is concerned. Close attention to leaks or excess humidity can make the difference between a slight threat and the widespread presence of mold in your home. Sealing windows and doors and making sure attics and basements are in good shape is essential to prevent significant problems.
If you find mold damage in your Raleigh home, reach out to SERVPRO as soon as possible. Our team is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and we carry our expertise to your home as soon as we arrive.
Our technicians employ detection equipment and techniques to identify mold hiding under flooring, behind wallpaper, or in rarely used spaces. Some of the equipment you may see us use includes-
- State of the art moisture-meters
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers and air movers
- HEPA vacuums
Our goal is to eliminate the mold and the risk factors that encourage its growth. With our help, you can mitigate your loss and promote a healthier environment in your home. SERVPRO of South Cary/Apex is available to you around the clock by calling (919) 615-1160. Welcome us into your home and make mold a thing of the past.
Rental Units in Raleigh May Need Help from a Fire Restoration Company
A fire in your commercial building will stop business. Call SERVPRO and their IICRC certified technicians for any size fire job.
SERVPRO provides restoration services in both residential and commercial settings in Raleigh
Investors may own one or several rental units in a complex that suddenly faces fire damage. Whether the flames happened in your units or neighboring ones, soot and the smell of smoke may permeate all surfaces. Rather than relying on household cleaning methods, it is best to reach out to a professional restoration company for the most effective cleanup effort.
In Raleigh, fire damage needs are met by our certified crew at SERVPRO. Once you call our 24/7 hotline, you can rely on our team to arrive and assess the situation for safety and appropriate follow-up steps. Fire damage is sometimes compounded by the consequences of sprinklers and extinguishing agents, so water extraction, drying, and disinfecting are all necessary to return the space to its previous condition. In the course of our work, you may see us do the following-
- Water extraction with pumps and handheld devices
- Specialty drying solutions methods by using drying mats or Injecti-dry technology
- Soot removal with EPA-approved cleaning products
- Application of anti-microbial solutions
It does not matter how big or small the fire is. Its impact needs to be addressed. Call SERVPRO of South Cary/Apex at (919) 615-1160 for the best in the industry, and let us take care of your needs.