About SERVPRO of Cary/Morrisville/Apex
William Burleson Shook
Owners of SERVPRO of Cary/Morrisville/Apex
SERVPRO of Cary/Morrisville/Apex is a locally owned disaster restoration business with national resources. That means we have local roots with access to skilled training and the most up to date techniques.
Our SERVPRO is locally owned by William “Bill” Shook. Bill has worked in the SERVPRO world since 2006. He’s passionate about quality service, effectiveness and speed — because in remediation and restoration time is valuable.
Our team is certified by the IICRC, and has ongoing training and education to make sure we are offering the best services in fire, water and mold damage restoration. We have invested in the technology and equipment to make sure every job is done quickly and efficiently.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (919) 754-8160.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician