About SERVPRO of Cary / Morrisville / Apex
W. Timothy Stevens, Jr., Stefania A. Stevens
Owners of SERVPRO of Cary / Morrisville / Apex
Owners Timothy and Stefania Stevens have spent years building up a team of credible professionals capable of handling the often significant restoration needs of the Greater Raleigh region. Experience is a valuable commodity to our work, and we have loyal team members that have been the foundational stones of our growth and positive reputation for Wake County.
Faster to Any Water or Fire Disaster
The time it takes to reach your home after the first notice of loss is only a tiny window, which is how we live out our slogan that We're Faster To Any Size Disaster. Disasters involving water, fire, and flooding can rapidly spread destructive effects through the property, making prompt mitigation and cleanup critical services to prevent unnecessary and otherwise preventable destruction of your home. Our offices and administrators moving teams and technicians are open 24/7 to get boots on the ground when you need them the most.
Experienced Specialists to Help After Damages
The roster of professionals certified to help after costly disasters in your home continues to grow as the years' pass. We are a leading team of professionals in the Greater Raleigh area, which means that we are trusted to help with mitigation, restoration, and repairs after water, fire, mold, storm, and biohazard losses. We are accredited through the IICRC in many facets of the restoration industry, such as:
- Water Restoration - WRT
- Fire & Smoke Restoration - FSRT
- Mold Remediation - AMRT
- Carpet Cleaning -CCT
Protecting What Matters Most at Our SERVPRO Site
Content cleaning and recovery are crucial to nearly every restoration effort we begin. From water and fire to biohazards and flooding, we appreciate the urgency of action needed to prevent irreparable harms from exposure and saturation. While on-site content cleaning and restoration are preferred and attempted in most cases, several disasters warrant the need for off-site recovery and cleaning at our SERVPRO facility. We have multiple advanced units at our warehouse, like the ultrasonic immersion tank and ozone chamber, to simultaneously solve restoration concerns for numerous items.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician