Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is one of the most hidden threats to a residence and business. Many homeowners have even recognized developing concerns and did not immediately act. Mold damage can destroy hosting structural materials and create a volatile environment, and it can also cause health effects, so swift remediation should occur.
Thorough Mold Inspections Help Center Remediation Efforts
Inspecting the property before remediation begins finds where colonies exist and where containment can be established. Our assessment ensures that we have the right personnel and equipment available to help.
What Are the Ideal Mold Removal Tactics?
No one set mold removal or remediation approach works better than the rest. It is often the preference of our responding team of professionals to limit the invasiveness of the remediation process, so surface cleaning with antimicrobial and sporicidal products is among the initially considered options when this approach seems feasible. More deeply seated colonies require more aggressive measures to resolve. Some of the choices we choose for mold removal include:
- Surface cleaning mold removal
- Abrasive mechanical actions
- Sanding/media blasting
- Structure removal
Being a Full-Service Mold Restoration Team
Mold and microbial growth can substantially threaten homes and businesses and specifically target vulnerable building materials and structures. Because we have a general contractor license and years of experience, we can help after this type of damage. We have the expertise to offer repair and reconstruction after demolition to remove advanced mold threats.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 615-1160
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Cary / Morrisville / Apex?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 615-1160
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Cary / Morrisville / Apex is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Raleigh community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: