Have you Ever Needed Water Damage Repair in Raleigh?
SERVPRO Can Help With Cleaning up After a Sewer Backup in Raleigh
Raleigh, North Carolina, is the state's capital, known as the "City of Oaks." The town gets its nickname from the many oak trees that line the downtown part of the city.
The town itself has a population of close to half a million people, and it's part of the Research Triangle region that is home to around 2 million. The triangle encompasses Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham, which houses four large universities. North Carolina State University (NC State) is in Raleigh, Duke University, and North Carolina Central University are in Durham. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is also in the triangle.
Free Things to do in the Raleigh Area
Since the city was established in 1792, it offers a vast amount of history. Along with visiting museums and learning about history, there are the following fun things to do free of charge:
- Ann and Jim Goodnight Museum Park at North Carolina Museum of Art: In this park, people can walk, cycle, or jog on the many trails and pathways. The 164-acre park gives people the chance to traverse through natural areas and enjoy several commissioned works of art.
- African American Cultural Center: The center's main goal is to promote appreciation and awareness of everything African American. The center contains an African American Library where visitors can read materials on site. The center also has a Cultural art gallery where people can see the works of prominent African and African American artists.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at North Carolina State University: This plant collection is internationally recognized as one of the best tree and shrub collections. The garden contains over 6,000 different plant species from across the world. The nursery also includes several themed gardens where people can walk through and enjoy the extension plant collection.
- Buckhorn Disc Golf Course: This course was established in 2001, and now it is known as one of the most challenging disc golf courses in the area. The course will test the players' accuracy with many out-of-bounds areas, tight fairways, and water hazards on six holes.
- Bass Lake Park: This park is open year-round every day from 8 a.m. to sunset. The park features a hiking trail, free bank fishing, a wildlife observation platform, and the option to rent canoes and Jon boats.
SERVPRO Can Help You With Sewage Cleanup in Raleigh
Sometimes after age, the seals on a toilet will become worn, and water will leak into the toilet, causing the water to keep turning on to fill the bowl. If your toilet gets clogged and this occurs, you could wake up in the morning to a major mess that requires extensive water cleanup.
Luckily for you, SERVPRO has the industry's best equipment and a highly trained team that can conduct the following services:
- Emergency Services Water Damage
- Water Clean Up
- Water Removal Services
- Water Damage Repairs
- Basement Flooding Cleanup
- Sewage Cleanup
Whenever we conduct water damage remediation, we first check the source of the water. If the source is a backed-up toilet, we take extra precautions since the water most likely contains harmful bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
If you ever notice wet floors after your toilets clogs and leaks all night, call SERVPRO of South Cary / Apex at (919) 615-1160.