Electrical fire damage in Raleigh
When this home had a malfunction with an electrical cord it caused a lot of smoke damage. It ended up burning oil that was on the ground which made a sticky smoke smear the ceilings and walls. We had helped them with flooding years ago and so they called us back to help with the cleaning of the smoke and soot.
SERVPRO of Cary / Morrisville / Apex is the choice for fire restoration. Our highly trained technicians can take care of your home after it has been damaged by fire and water. You need to be back in your home quickly so call SERVPRO of Cary / Morrisville / Apex.